Saturday, December 22, 2007

Night ride @ New Quarter Park


The EVMA has permission from New Quarter to ride the trail on Thursday nights, as long as we are done by 8pm. I would normally not be able to get to NQ until 7 on a week night, but we were on vacation this week! 11 days off in a row! Since alot of people get off work alot earlier than I do, I let alot of people know that I wanted to do this ride. Its hard to keep LD up past 8:30 on a weekday, but he agreed to go, if he could borrow a light. Carlos had to work, and Nick couldn't go that early, but we still had 8 people show. Mike and Joan Bennton, and another Mike do this ride alot. Craig does the All About Bikes ride with me on thursdays, and Big Al was already working in Hampton that day. This was R. J. 's first night ride, he seemed to enjoy it. The trail was in good shape, and the weather was good. We had time to do 2 laps.

No comments: