Monday, December 24, 2007

My newest addition


My first foray into vintage bikes, something that interest me more and more. Old bikes are cool. This is a 1978 McLean. The frame was hand built to custom specifications in North Carolina. Outfitted with only the best parts for its time, the bike was sold in Norfolk. Only ridden a few times, then stored in a attic for 20 odd years. It now resides in my garage, hopefully to soon be displayed on a wall like the piece of art that it is. Will it be ridden?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo man,
Even though you don't have any new ride stories posted since I left, it's still a treat to hear about your new (old) bike and your miserable experience the Saturday before I left. It's a good way to stay connected to things at home. I still have another week here in Germany so Happy New Year and see you soon!
Carlos