Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prepairing for Blood Sweat & Gears

Hope everyone had a good Fathers day! My dad came out and watched me place 25th in the Langley Crit. My finish did not represent how good I felt through out the race. I can stay with the pack now, no problem. I did alot more passing and moving to the front, even going up to led a lap! Thanks for coming out, hope to see you and mom soon.


This weekend is Blood Sweat and Gears! The 100 mile ride was sold out, (thank goodness) so Carlos and I are going down for the 50 miler in Boone, N.C. This will be the real mountains boys and girls! All of the 2,500 miles ridden on the road bike since its purchase a year ago have been local. Looking forward to some climbing! Having enjoyed many long climbs on the mountain bike, I hope this will be just as painfull.





Looks like half going up, and half coming down! I am interested in just how steep the climbs will be. Thanks to Rick for letting me borrow his compact crank and cassette for better climbing. I will try to take lots of pictures, and give the full report next week.

No comments: