Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sat. @ the 'swich

I have been hearing of some new additions at Ipswich, and large groups riding them, so I went to check it out this morning. Officially named Indian River Park by the city Chesapeake, then left unpoliced. Basically people can do anything they want here, drink anything, smoke anything, shoot anything, or build anything. Paintballers had parked at the main entrance, no bikes. Thought I might be riding alone until I found Doug back by the new drops and ladders. We rode some of the new stuff and did a few laps around the park. The first lap was on the single speed. The rigid fork was not a problem here at all, but the gumballs... like ball bearings! This place needs some love, I just dont have the time. Not a epic ride, but fun. I need a "trail bike" for the drops and stunts. Maybe I dont need it, just want it.

No comments: