Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines day!


I hope everyone got to be with their significant other today... not your bike! Your wife, husband, or what have you. Its not enough for me to work with my wife all day, so we spent the evening together too. What could be more romantic than sitting in a movie theater, trying to listen to the new sci-fi movie "Jumper" over everbody talking on their cell phones? With all this technology we have these days, couldn't theaters block a cell signal? Maybe only during the movie. We sat fairly close to the front and still had 2 people in front of us with their "bluetooth" blinking a bright blue light on their ear. This would make a good target for a baseball bat in the dark. The movie was enjoyable, despite these rude people. The effects and the concept was cool, the acting okay, and Samuel L. Jackson always kicks butt! I didnt mind giving up a night ride to be with my girl. She's pretty cool.

No comments: