Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

My Christmas present to myself! I shouldn't have. I'm too good to me. This is the Mack-daddy, portable, Aluminum, work stand. Folds up pretty small into its own carry bag. I have needed one of these for a long time. Thanks, your welcome.


Here is the stand in action. Holding my dads CroMo. Specialized Rockhopper. He was going to give this away! Dont give it to some stranger, give it to me! I picked it up when we to the 'burg for Christmas breakfast. Thanks dad!

4 comments:

hellbelly said...

B, The carry bag is a nice touch but you'll never use it 'cept maybe for carrying posters/rolled prints around in. I suppose a baseball bat and a nice size bong would work too if yr into those sports. Glad you like Freedom. I am pleased to see people out playing on bigger, burlier bikes out there. The terrain now demands it and I have seen a few bikes and parts break. Its big fun. The 2 big cheeses (Rich and Jay- who helped build most of PSP) from RVa I rode with there on New Years could not stop raving how killer it is now. I go up there almost every week.

sam-eye-am said...

Figures you'd get a Bontrager stand:)

Brian Kunz said...

I like Bontrager stuff... it doesn't hurt that I get it at such a good price! I plan on carrying it with me to the races and out of town rides next year. Hopefully the bag will come in handy. We'll see...

sam-eye-am said...

I have an older park race stand. It too folds down into a bag. I find the bag handy as the stand gets pretty damned dirty. Every trip I take, the stand gets packed up into the bag and gets thrown into the truck.